The Firestarter 35m Slackline Kit has been designed as a high quality, lightweight and affordable kit, for beginner to intermediate slackliners.
With this kit you can setup a line up to 35m long.
Quality components and a separate tensioning webbing ensure a longlasting slackline.
Great White webbing with a soft feel and radial edges make walking a pure pleasure, also great for bouncing and surfing!
The Roundslings are 50mm wide which distributes the pressure over a maximum surface area on the trees and combined with the tree protectors ensure no harm is done to the trees.
Please always use tree protectors 🙂
The included Roundslings are a generous length of 3m to be sure to make it around those big trees!
What’s in the bag:
- 34m of Great White Webbing with a Sewn End Loop (MBS 25kN)
- 1x Meercat LineLocker
- 3x 12mm Stainless Steel Bow-Shackles
- 1x 30kN Oval Steel Carabiner (Singing Rock)
- 8m of Red Tensioning Webbing with a Sewn End Loop (MBS 20kN)
- 2x 3m Endless Roundslings (50mm wide) MBS >50kN
- 2x Utility Rings (Stainless Steel)
- Short Prussik Cord
- Handy Pulling Handle
- 2x Tree-Protectors
- Instruction Manual
- Handmade CarryBag
NB! This is not a highline setup and should not be used higher than 2m above the ground. Adult supervision is recommended for children. Use at own risk.