Highlining simplicity with this awesome piece of gear designed and manufactured by Andy Riedrich of SlackPro in Germany.
Super-lightweight highlineGrip G2 version.
Weighing in at only 385g, and allowing you to rig longer lines with less pulley rope, the highlineGrip is a must for every dedicated highliner.
Advantages of using a lineGrip
- Pulleys can be removed for a pure, clean line
- Less pulley rope needed
- Rig multiple lines with just one pulley system
- Easily un-twist your line
- Attach leash rings after rigging if forgotten – this happens often!!!
- Possibility to rig without a pulley system, using webbing pulleys (Linebuggies) – this method requires a soft-release
1x highlineGrip G2 with 8 kN work load
1x lineGrip-Shell (protection & cooling)
1x Instruction manual
2x Spare lineGrip safety caps
The highlineGrip standard color combination is “natural” (champagne coloured) with red clamping plates, as seen in the photo.
- Made for 25mm (1 inch) webbing
- Weight of only 385g
- Made in Germany
For more details and complete specifications, please visit the SlackPro website.